Friday, April 20, 2012

Slipping

A week without tracking and blogging, without preparing my plate before eating.  Too much grabbing of "bites" after long bouts of manual labor at work--pretzels, a muffin and a glass of milk, bites of my kids' chocolate Easter bunnies, potato chips.  Carb endulgences begat more cravings.

So...I started toying this afternoon with an escape from tomorrow's weigh-in.  The first meeting I want to skip in 17 weeks.  "Maybe just one", I thought several times.  I don't want to face the music and I am playing games with myself.  I've lost something every week for 16 weeks.  But, tomorrow will be different.

Must go anyway.  This is my year.  No excuses.  Face the music.  I love myself too much to quit, and little eyes are watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment